Friday, January 20, 2006

All Original.

Hi guys,

I have received some questions from readers of whether the fishes in this blog is mine. Yes, these fishes are mine and they are swimming around in the 40 plus tanks that I have in my room. :)

The pics are also taken by me, using a digital camera. It seems that the latest 5 megapixel cameras really can give out nice shots. I am now waiting to see if anybody can lend me their digital SLR to take my Guppy pics. It should turn out magnificent.

Anyway, if any of you want to have these guppies swimming in your tanks, do email me at ishykiel@gmail.com for availability and price. If you are not living in Singapore, do email me for more details.

Also, I would like to highlight that I do not sell Guppies for a living. This is purely a hobby and I breed Guppies because I really enjoy doing it and it gives me satisfaction when I achieve my breeding objectives.

Proceeds from sales usually goes back to the development of my Guppies in terms of giving them the best food, living conditions, etc.

Thanks anyway to all who have purchased Guppies from me! Hope to hear from you guys too. :)

Cheers!
Ishykiel

No comments: